The Heartway Vita X mobility scooter will take you where you need to go! With a heavy-duty Double A-Arm suspension system, complete with a single shock absorber at the rear, you’ll be comfortable tackling a range of terrains. This semi-all-terrain scooter features a weight capacity of 160kg, providing opportunities for a range of riders.
The Vita X features large off-road tyres and a powerful long-lasting 900W high end 'F' Grade Motor and 200AMP Controller, meaning it is powerful, it can tackle hill climbs other scooters can't and you can travel up to 40km on a full battery. All of this with NZ and Australian Safety Standards.
Our customers love using their Vita X down by the beach, or even as an alternative solution to a golf buggy! With a range of accessories to customise your scooter, you can rest assured that the Vita X has been designed with real people in mind.
- Weight capacity of 160kg
- Ideal for long distance
- Heavy duty semi-all-terrain mobility scooter
- Large off-road tyres for manoeuvring various surfaces
- Fitted with full heavy duty suspension, including Double A-Arm at the front and single shock absorber at the rear
- Weight Capacity 160kg
- Motor Type 4 Pole 900W
- Motor Class F
- Motor Ratio 32:1
- Motor Constant Running Watts 900 Watt
- Motor Peak Load Watts 4800 Watt
- Controller Type S Drive 200 Amp
- Double Wishbone Suspension and adjustable single post
- Battery 12V/100 Ah x 2
- Charger 8 Amp off board
- Travel Distance Up to 50km
- Semi All Terrain Yes
- Seat Size 20"
- Height 1480mm
- Width 790mm
- Length 1620mm
- Weight 150kg
- Ground Clearance 150mm
- Turning Radius 1350mm
- Front Wheel 13"
- Drive Wheel 15"
- Tubular Framework
- Colours Black and Titanium
- Optional Upgrades Front basket, Folding Sun Canopy, Folding Rain Canopy, Rear basket, Walking Stick Holder
- Australian Standards/ISO Standards (Vital for Safety) AS/NZS3695.2:2013
- Australian/NZ Safety Standards
- Seat Belt
- Lighting System bright headlights for lower light driving
- Rear View Mirrors
- Advanced Diagnostic System alerts users and automatically shuts down in the case of malfunction