The WheelEEZ® Difference
WheelEEZ® tyres are made from a top grade pure polyurethane (PU), 100% single sourced in the US and unique to WheelEEZ® tyres. This compound creates a tyre that is incredibly tough and resilient compared to other materials:
- Harder wearing, you’ll still be using WheelEEZ® long after other products have died
- Load rating – WheelEEZ® have significantly higher load ratings
- Higher temperature rating – on a hot day, in a car or on black sand inferior grade materials will melt. WheelEEZ® wheels withstand temperatures from -15deg C to +75deg C!
- Puncture resistant – WheelEEZ® tyres are very hard to puncture. If a puncture does occur they are easily repaired with a soldering iron or other heat sources. Other materials are very difficult to repair especially PVC.
- UV Stabilized – important for NZ conditions, other compounds degrade rapidly under harsh UV conditions.
- Quality – every component is manufactured under strict quality control. Wheels are shipped fully inflated to ensure the product reaches the customer in top condition. We ensure our wheels are shaped like soccer balls not rugby balls.
- Products are backed up by our leading 12 months warranty and service guarantee.
If you want a balloon wheel that you can rely on and won’t let you down WheelEEZ® is the only choice. This is why WheelEEZ® is relied upon by our customers even in the most demanding of applications.